Hey there. Today, I'm gonna tell you a tragic story about some recent video game I saw online and what happened after. Ok, are you ready? Let's go.
After a boring day at school I, like everybody else, started playing some video games. After a while, I got a notification about a recent game that have just launched. Out of curiosity, I decided to check it out. After 10 minutes, the time needed for the game to be installed, I launched it for the purpose of playing. My mind was like "Ok, we're going to play for 30 mins then we have to do the homework for the next day''. I agreed, but my biggest mistake was opening that game. The game literally pulled me inside and I couldn't escape. Minutes became hours and hours days. I became addicted and I just couldn't stop. My parents knew about my addiction but they couldn't do anything. I quit school just to have more time to play that game. After 1 week, I became a pro. I became the best of the best. I attended a couple of tournaments and manage to win all of them. My income is between 1.2 and 2.5mil a month. Everyone knows my name and how good I became. Everyone appreciates me, except my parents. They are upset because I dropped out of school to become a pro. To this day, they refuse to speak with me. I haven't seen them in 2 months. I miss them so much so the conclusion is that money and fame do not bring happiness even thought these months were the happiest moments of my life. I'd give up anything just to... why should I give up on my current life just to for school? I must be crazy to do something like that so in the end, I decided to stay a pro and make millions a month. What? You wanna know the name of the game? Are you crazy? Can't you see how much sadness that game gave me? You are not prepared for something like this, sorry. Ok, ok, if you insist, the name of the game is …

Last edited by deepstrasz (2019-03-26 17:45:54)