Teacherovi's English Forum

Announcement

Hi! Essays can be posted here only by those who choose not to do the class assignments on paper. If you need help using the website check out this video: Cum sa folosesti forumul de engleza. Use your time wisely!

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Teacherovi's English Forum » Everyday stuff » Experiencing loss

Experiencing loss

Posts 1 to 2 of 2

Dear diary,
I think that some people .......... had in their life a moment when they lost, when they felt powerless or when they lost someone they love...... .
So I l'm going to tell you now a story about a loss of mine.
I had a friends,her name was Ema. She absolutely loved watching the sky. As we grew up togheter  ,she always told me about how  free the birds seemed to here. At some point, she thought she wanted to be live ..... them ,so she looked on the internet ........ how she could skydive. I told her it was dangerous ,she didn t  listen. Her wish was stronger than anything.
She had started to skydive when she was sixteen years old. Until now, she "flied" twice and it was good. Ema said that she felt light as a feather and she forgot all the problems when she practiced this sport. I always encouraged her and I told her to take care.
But it seems like ,for a moment,she put the adrenalline bigger than everything.
Last time ,when Ema had ventured,the final didn't was the happiest and my friend ....died. I can' t say more.....
This is a big loss for me ,because she was a part of me and we lived togheter every moment.
It's so difficult to accept the reality. I need time to work throught all this,but I'm a strong person and I learned that in this life I will be -shot down- on several occasions.
Usually, I told her this, I told  her if I'm sad ,what happens....but now I need to speak with my darling diary...
Life can get you down.... life can get me down....

Last edited by teacherovi (2019-03-02 22:33:54)

Dear diary,
I think that some people .......... had in their life a moment when they lost, when they felt powerless or when they lost someone they love...... .
So I l'm going to tell you now a story about a loss of mine.
I had a friends,her his name was Ema. She absolutely loved watching the sky. As we grew up togheter together ,she always told me about how  free the birds seemed to here. At some point, she thought she wanted to be live ..... them ,so she looked on the internet ........ how she could skydive. I told her it was dangerous ,she didn t  listen. Her wish was stronger than anything.
She had started to skydive when she was sixteen years old. Until now, she "flied"  flew twice and it was good. Ema said that she felt light as a feather and she forgot all the problems when she practiced this sport. I always encouraged her and I told her to take care.
But it seems like ,for a moment,she put the adrenalline bigger than everything.
Last time ,when Ema had ventured,the final didn't was wasn't the happiest and my friend ....died. I can' t say more.....
This is a big loss for me ,because she was a part of me and we lived togheter  together every moment.
It's so difficult to accept the reality. I need time to work throught all this,but I'm a strong person and I learned that in this life I will be -shot down- on several occasions.
Usually, I told her this, I told  her if I'm sad ,what happens....but now I need to speak with my darling diary...
Life can get you down.... life can get me down....

You are here » Teacherovi's English Forum » Everyday stuff » Experiencing loss